Sign Up Now For 2015 Summer Camp!
Five sessions to choose from!
Enrollment for Partners in Adventure Summer Camp 2015 are now open!
To reserve your spot just fill out the application and send it in with the processing fee of $25 per session. If your school is paying the tuition for your child to attend, Partners In Adventure can invoice the school and wait until after the new year budget begins, but the application must be in along with the processing fee. There are also scholarships still available.
All camp sessions are 9am to 4pm week days
- Session 1: June 22 – July 3, base camp: Mater Christi School, Burlington
- Session 2: July 6 – July 17, base camp: Jaycee Park on Patchen Rd. in S. Burlington
- Session 3: July 20 – July 31, base camp: Jaycee Park on Patchen Rd. in S. Burlington
- Session 4: August 3 – 14, base camp: Essex Alliance Church Community Ctr, Essex Junction
- Session 5: Aug 17 – 21, base camp: Essex Alliance Church Community Ctr, Essex Junction
Sessions 1 through 4 serving ages 7 through 25 (and older for PIA alumni). Session 5 is available for all ages. Volunteers are age 16 and up.